Mission impossible? Big Bloggers day out to Amsterdam with Stena Line
A relaxing day out in Europe + no time off work + a dash of adventure = impossible, right?
So thought a group of bloggers until we challenged them to the ultimate weekend break: A big day out in Amsterdam with Stena Line.
1. Leave work on Friday evening and catch the train to Harwich International, rail and sail tickets in hand
2. Hop aboard one of Stena Line’s sleek new superferries. Check into a cosy cabin. Tuck into a three course meal and maybe order a moreish glass of wine or speciality Dutch beer. Then relax as you sail to Amsterdam.
3. Pop into Amsterdam by train and spend the whole Saturday exploring the canal-lined streets by foot and bike. Don’t forget to visit the local markets and try some delicious apple tart in a cosy cafe.
4. Catch an early evening train back to Harwich and board Stena Line for the overnight journey home.
5. Arrive back in the UK on Sunday morning with the full day left to enjoy!
Zoe Dawes – @QuirkyTraveller thequirkytraveller.com
Monica Stott – @TheTravelHack thetravelhack.com
Laura Mannering – @World_Out_There worldoutthere.net
Chris Richardson – @TheAussieNomad theaussienomad.com
Justin Morris – @48houradventure 48houradventure.com
Follow them and watch out for posts on their 36 hour adventure!