Ferry vs flying: Motorbikes on board
There are many reasons to travel by ferry rather than flying, but this one is a corker – motorcyclists, have you ever tried to get your beloved bike through Heathrow?!
With the British Superbike Championships over for another year, Holland – and Europe beyond – is still yours for the taking. Your motorbike will be safe and secure onboard the Stena Line ferry during your crossing from Harwich to Holland. Here are some top reasons to take your bike to Holland with Stena Line:
- Secure lashing system that protects motorcycles during the crossing
- Spacious en-suite cabins with room to store helmets and leathers
- Biker friendly ferry company
- Official Passenger and Freight Sea Ferry Partner of the 2012 and 2013 MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship
- Superb onboard facilities including bars, restaurants, a cinema and free Wifi
- Most direct route to Holland from the UK
- Easy access to Germany, ride to the German border in less than three hours
Travel on Stena Line to Holland with your motorbike from £70 return.